
At the age of 3, it is a miracle if Maddie naps anymore.
But when she does this is usually how her room looks
when I walk in. This is actually clean compared to other times
when I would walk in and everything from her closet would be
in the middle of the room in a huge pile.




2 comments:
That Maddie just makes me laugh! Juls does the exact same thing! Sometimes I wonder if there is any room for her to sleep with the toys I find all over her bed. I guess with all that playing there is not much else for a girl to do but pass out :)
That Maddie just makes me laugh! Juls does the exact same thing! Sometimes I wonder if there is any room for her to sleep with the toys I find all over her bed. I guess with all that playing there is not much else for a girl to do but pass out :)
Post a Comment