Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 2nd and Now it Decides to Snow!

We have not had a storm like this in several years! We ended
up with about 7-9 inches. Our house has never seen this much
snow . The kids have been out
of school for 3 days now and tomorrow they have a 2 hour
delay! At least the snow kept them entertained.
Steve clearing the driveway. He'll use any excuse to
use his tractor.
Maddie sledding down the path behind
the house

Our wonderful neighbor Diane riding down with
Colby and Maddie.

I love this picture because it shows
pure joy on Maddies face.

Ryan and Riley heading out for a few hours of fun!






3 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

I cannot believe it snowed this much! Holy cow! 3 days off school! That is insane!
I does look like you are all taking advantage of it and they ar having a great time!

Brittany said...

How fun! I love a ton of snow. We've been having pretty good weather lately and it's giving me spring fever.
Your house is BEAUTIFUL!! It's just the way I picutered it to look.

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Your house looks so great all covered in snow, and the kids look like they enjoyed thier time away from school!:)