Wednesday, January 21, 2009
What a Mulit-tasker!
Who would have thought that one of the boys would have inherited my multi-tasking talent. But Casey just won the prize. I sent him to go brush his teeth before bed and I went to check on him, what I saw almost brought me to tears (of laughter). He was kneeling down on the floor praying and brushing his teeth at the same time. I guess he wanted to get straight in bed tonight. With all my multi-tasking, I've never tried that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am just impressed he was so focused on doing both of those things. I have a hard time gettiing my kids to do them without me.
Casey just made my day!! That is the cutest thing I've heard! I am so glad he's in my primary class. He is such a great little fella!
Post a Comment