
Every year my mom and I try to take a long weekend trip
somewhere. Well, this year we went to Philadelphia. We took Ryan with
us and had a great time. These are the steps that
Rocky ran up. And no, I did not run up these steps. I did not
want to ruin Rocky's moment.

This was the creepy prison we toured. It has been
on TV a few times for being haunted, which I would
not doubt.

Ryan in front of Independence Hall.

We went to China Town for some great food.

Me in the creepy prison.

In front of Betsy Ross' house. OH my gosh, Ryan is
taller than me. I even have heels on!! Yikes!

Mom and I in front of Independence Hall.

We took a tour bus around to make sure we saw all
the sights.
2 comments:
You have a great mom!!! The two of you are so cute! I think you might be taller than your mom too.
Don't you just hate those moments, when you realize they are passing you up?
What a fun trip with your Mom and Ryan. You boys are going to be so tall. Its amazing how fast that happens. Congrats to Mr. Homecoming King-Way to Go!!!
Jenn
ps Bella Doyle is so cute! I bet the kids just love her.
Post a Comment