Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Look Snow! Is School Canceled?

Now you see it... (9:00am)
Now you don't. (11:30 am)

My kids came running in my bedroom yesterday morning yelling
"No school, it snowed".
Well you'll laugh, but before I had everyone get ready for school,
I checked the news to see if we had at least a delay opening. Which around here
would not be a surprise. But lucky for me, no delay. Off to school they went.
This picture was taken from my front porch. You can see my really long driveway
off to the right of the picture. It sure was beautiful, but within 3 hours it was gone.
That is why we drove 2 hours to go sledding last week.







2 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

You have the coolest yard ever! I need to move there and be your neighbor!

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Its such a sad day when all you want to do is play in our little snow sprinkling and have to go to school instead.

Your driveway looks so beautiful covered in snow!!!